TERMS and CONDITIONS 2019
METAXSANA PTY LTD
Art Classes, Workshops & Art Spas at Anise Art Spa Studio
Our Art Classes and Workshops are designed for the beginner as well as the experienced artist. We cater for individuals young and old, as well as groups large and small, corporate functions, and we will soon be a NDIS provider. If you have never painted before you will learn how to create a really amazing art work, and learn about the artistic process as well, and develop some new skills. My method of teaching any art form means that you can learn to complete an art piece that will amaze your family and friends, even yourself! This is my mastery. My ability to teach you where you are and take you to the next level of your creativity is my aspiration. Demonstration is a powerful tool for learning. We utilize this teaching method in all our teaching.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule art classes or workshops where required. In the event of cancellation by us you will receive a full refund or be credited to your next payment.
- For children’s missed art classes by you, the children can make up the missed art class on another day or week in consultation with us. There will be no refunds or credits for missed art classes.
- We use our discretion to provide any refunds/credits under specific circumstances where we see it as honest and justified. There will be no REFUNDS under any circumstances.
- The weekly art classes for children are 1.5 hours in length. Please ensure you collect your child on time. If a situation arises where you cannot collect your child on time, please call the studio on the land line number to inform us.
BOOKING ART CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
- All bookings are subject to available places in the art classes or workshops.
- For children’s art classes, an Enrolment/ Application Form must be completed, signed and dated before the child begins their FIRST art class.
- For one day/ art workshops booking is confirmed ONLY when full payment has been received.
- For 3 hour art workshops booking is confirmed ONLY when full payment has been received.
- For two day plus art workshops a deposit of half the full payment is required at least 7 days before the first class/workshop, then the following payment is due on the day of the first workshop/class.
- With regards to Retreat Art Spa & Hen’s Art Spa bookings must be made at least 3 weeks in advance. The payment for a party of 6 people minimum is required to secure the booking. Any cancellation from the party side will receive a refund 25% of paid deposit. No refund will be issued if cancellation is on the day of the workshop. Payment for small groups must be settled 7 days before the workshop. Maximum number of persons per group booking is 18 people. For group bookings up to 18 people, the rest of the payment must be paid 2 weeks before the dated event.
- TERM ART CLASS FEES: For weekly children’s art classes full payment/ or half payment for the term is due within days of receiving the term invoice. Invoices for the new term will go out in the second week of the school holidays, except during the Christmas holidays.
- The invoices for the new school year will go out in the second week of January. Failure to pay on time or not at all without notifying us may result in your child losing their place in the class until classes have been paid for.
- For those paying weekly or fortnightly art fees MUST be paid before the class and or reserve the right to cancel your enrolment if fees are not paid on time of class.
- Via the website online vouchers via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal … just use your credit card at the PayPal site.
- Cash Payments are accepted, cheques are not.
- Eftpos facility allows you to make easy payments with credit card.
- Direct Deposit into our bank account. Please contact us for details
- Cash Payments are the last option. Please contact us if this a requirement for you.
- Invoice payments sent by us to you.
CLOTHING: Painting workshops can result in paint getting on clothing and personal items. We advise you to wear old clothes to all workshops. Aprons are provided for everyone. It is a requirement that every school student wear an apron, especially if they are wearing school uniforms. While every care is taken we take no responsibility for damages incurred at classes. Your personal items are your responsibility.
TAKING HOME ARTWORKS: You will be coming home from the class/ workshop/Art Spa with possibly a wet painting. Please ensure you have planned for how you will transport your painting home. We are unable to leave wet paintings in the venues used for workshops.
CODE OF CONDUCT: Whilst we take every precaution for your/your child’s safety in our Art Studio space, we are not responsible for accidents/incidents which occur due to any individual’s unsafe practices or inappropriate behaviour which effects the wellbeing and safety of themselves and others in the class/workshop/Art Spa.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to our classes, and will request a student’s immediate departure after consulting with parents via telephone communication.
PHOTOS: We like to take photos of your as well as the children’s finished artworks. Photos will be taken throughout the classes and these photos may or may not be used for marketing purposes including (but not limited to) use in websites, social media, blogs, advertising, print media and more. If you do not wish to be photographed please let us know.
It is your responsibility to inform us BEFORE THE CLASSES/WORKSHOP BEGINS. Parents of children are required to complete a CONSENT FORM available in the studio. Please ask for one. Failure to notify us regarding this matter will mean your acceptance of these terms.
You are welcome to take photos of your painting progress in the classes and workshops. You will need to get the permission from others so please ask us first.
INCLUSIONS IN THE CLASSES/WORKSHOPS
All art materials are provided in the classes and workshops. Any notes and literature will be provided for you at each workshop. All you do is just turn up with a smile and a willingness to have fun while you learn how to paint. Morning or afternoon tea is provided. If you have any dietary requirements it is your responsibility to bring items of food you can consume.
If you wish to cancel your booking for any art workshop then you need to give a minimum of 7 days’ notice prior to the commencement of the art workshop in order to receive a 25% refund of your payment. This is also dependent on the circumstances.
We realise there are specific circumstances with each missed art workshop, and we take this into consideration when a refund is requested.
For last minute cancellations on the day of the workshop no refund will be issued.
From January 2019 all adult art classes will need to be booked ahead and paid for prior to class. Should you miss a weekly art class you can attend a makeup class in the ensuing weeks.
EARLY BIRD PRICES: In situations where you have paid an ‘early bird’ price to attend any art workshops or similar, and you have started the course and can no longer attend, we will do our best to provide alternatives for you to complete the course. We are committed to supporting you to complete as much as you can. There will be no refunds for courses under $500 in this circumstance.
Anise Art Studio Lake Cathie 2019 Terms & Conditions