What makes a Sacred Circle of Women gathering a unique experience is each woman’s willingness to be very present to themselves. Whether you realise it or not, all the women present in the circle are a reflection of a part of you…….
At every Sacred Circle gathering everyone has an opportunity for setting an intention on what it is they would like to release, or let go of, especially during a FULL MOON. Full Moons are about letting go of the old behaviour or thoughts.
While I have an agenda planned for each gathering, I am open to whatever may come up in the group that requires shifting……and when it comes to the ‘intention’ setting I really help everyone on getting clear on what it is they want to let go of, and be very clear about the wording of your intention. Half the time I notice that some intention settings are a waste of time unless you really mean it….You are kidding yourself when you don’t FEEL anything while creating an intention.
After writing your intention it is very important to read it out loud to another. For an intention to become manifested the thinking, the writing the speaking and feeling present within your body of the intention must all be in ‘sync’.
I am skilled at listening to the ‘emotional intention’ as you speak. If I cannot connect what you are saying to the feeling it give me when I hear you I know your intention won’t work. At this point YOU NEED TO GET REAL.
Esther Hicks would say ‘You need to be a vibrational match’ for any intention to manifest.
Role play is one way of practicing your intention.
It takes courage to come together with others, sometimes strangers, and share your thoughts and feel vulnerable. Holding the space means unconditional love for another. As a facilitator, I am dedicated to every woman who comes to Sacred Circle that they get VALUE for their life so they can move on to a happier space within. This process I utilise (just ask the women) may require me identifying how your thinking stops you from being the best you can be!
Once your intention setting is SPOT ON ( that means in detail and deliberate identification) , we then explore how to take action on it, and what to do when you are back in the real world away from the circle …….that’s where the proof in the pudding lies.
When someone really gets that heart head feeling connection, I can see a change or a shift in their energy- such as they look younger, they flush, and their eyes change also and their demeanor relaxes.
Here are some examples that INTENTION setting can help you understand with heart and mind:
I have the RIGHT to say NO. I create safe boundaries for ME.
I AM excited about my life even if my goal seems too far off.
I TRUST the life process. I am only responsible for my own feelings.
After intention setting we dance…create sounds or tones…..and then anoint our beautiful bodies with sacred oils. I call this aromamersion. Drumming helps ground us, and then through simple meditation we send love out to family friends and everyone. The movement and the sounding helps to shift some crappy stuff we no longer need.
Everybody holds the space for everyone until we are all finished
When I HONOUR myself I honour others the same way.
I am open to NEW ways of Beingness that help me grow and thrive.
TIP FOR INTENTION SETTING
If you create an intention, how much of YOU really wants to do it?
Intention without action will just be another thing you promise yourself you won’t do. That will just make you feel more like a failure. Instead, get someone in your family to help hold you accountable.
Actions to take when creating Intentions.
- Write down your intention as clearly as possible in the ‘NOW’ or in present tense such as I HAVE, I AM.
- Say it out loud with GUSTO- your thought and feeling must be a match. If it doesn’t sound right-There is still fear around it- explore what possible outcomes that could be holding you back….for example- if you have to learn to say no, and struggle to say it to some people, then look at what might happen if you did say no. What would that look like? The person might respond in anger, they might judge you, they might hate you……Can you handle it? Remember you can still love someone when setting a boundary OK. Try it and see what happens.
- When setting an intention you must also be responsible for the outcome. You can only control yourself, and no one else.
- Practise your intention in front of a mirror until your feelings match your desired outcome.
After INTENTION setting to bring your desire to fruition.
- Write down 10 things you are grateful for. Read them out loud after writing them.Feel the feeling when saying them. If you feel nothing, you don’t mean it! Full stop.
- Select 3 people from your life who you have unpleasant feelings with, or who have hurt you. Imagine them in front of you and from your heart to theirs send them love.
- Ask your Higher Self for guidance, and ask ” what is it I must know for today’ ‘ and how can I best do this?’ Wait for answers to show up in the form of words from a song, pictures in your head and your immediate thoughts. If nothing shows up immediately don’t get worried. Trust that all will come.
A bonus for you all. I have included a great essential Oil blend recipe that will help you ensure those intentions stay ‘keeping on’. Good luck!!
Blessings along your way and until next time Wanda